Hotels near Inde Ranch

Forums ChampSchool Specialty Programs Hotels near Inde Ranch

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Alex Hatfield.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Rosenthal

Hi All, I’m looking to do Champs Street in AZ in February of next year then come back later in the year and do the full Champ U 2 day. I live in North Scottsdale so was hoping to make this a day trip since I don’t want to Faff around with renting a trailer but realized that it would be a pretty long day on the bike.

Just want to see if there are any decent hotels around the area or Tucson you’d recommend parking a bike at overnight assuming Inde is booked out or $8,000 a night (I think the copywriting on their site is confusing and it’s only 2 hundo)?

Alex Hatfield

Hey David,

We typically stay at the Holiday Inn Express (mention you’re coming to our school for a discount) in Wilcox, but Inde has track-side Casitats that are phenomenal (somewhere around $200-250 per night). Sliding glass door that opens straight onto the race track? Yes please! For more information on the casitas, give Inde a call: (520) 384-0796

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.