Video Issue

Forums ChampU ChampU Issues and Tech Help Video Issue

• This topic has 15 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Alex Hatfield.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Rear Brake – Section 3 video starts by asking you to take the quiz.

Alex Hatfield

Oh, dang! Thanks for catching this!!!

Alex Hatfield

This should now be fixed!

David Newman

Hi ,, just joined and first vid, right off the top.. can’t play with out pauses every 5 sec and buffering issue.. making this all futile. wuz up with that?

David Newman

ahh… seeming better now,, did restart of computer … thanks

Alex Hatfield

Glad you got it working, David!

Martin Foley-Lewis

The course videos today are a Vimeo link. Tried clearing history and cookies but no joy.

Umut Ozkalyoncuoglu

I’ve been experiencing today, I’ve tried Yandex browser and it’s working quite well.

James Stogdill

Having the same problem intermittently. Instead of the video I get a link to create a Vimeo account.

Alex Hatfield

Very strange. What browser are you on, James?

We’ve been having intermittent issues with Safari.

Martin Foley-Lewis

Safari for me. It was OK on Safari on my phone and is working now on Safari on a Mac. Hadn’t had any previous issues, hopefully a one-off thing.

Alex Hatfield

Hopefully indeed! I haven’t been able to re-create the issue on any browser.

James Stogdill

Sorry, just saw this. Using Safari.

Alex Hatfield

Hi James,

Vimeo recently had an issue with Safari blocking video. That has since been resolved (according to Vimeo, anyway). Please let me know if the issue persists.

Maude

Hi,

Tried to watch a lesson on my iPad and can’t even see the video viewer.. tried a few other lessons and it was the same. Then I switched to my iPhone and everything was working fine.

Tried to comment on the forum using same iPad to mention the issue and got a “need to login first to answer” type of error even though I was already logged in. My guess is there’s a problem with the login status recognition between the pages and sections of the site.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.