THANK YOU FOR MY SAFETY!

Forums ChampU ChampU Feedback THANK YOU FOR MY SAFETY!

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Kurt Repsher.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kurt Repsher

Thank you for the excellent ChampU curriculum! I learned a lot of new skills and modified some older techniques.
    Thank you also for making me a better, safer rider, and a better N2 Track Days Control Rider.
    I have some questions that I’ll post in the ChampU General Discussion section.

Nick Ienatsch

And thank you Kurt for taking the time to write, and for being a CR. For all Champ U students who are “track-day curious”, N2 Track Days (N2td.org) is a ChampSchool partner and believes in and practices our approach to safety at speed. They will give you great coaching and make your introduction to track days a great experience. -Nick I.

Nick Ienatsch

And thank you Kurt for taking the time to write, and for being a CR. For all Champ U students who are “track-day curious”, N2 Track Days (N2td.org) is a ChampSchool partner and believes in and practices our approach to safety at speed. They will give you great coaching and make your introduction to track days a great experience. -Nick I.

Kurt Repsher

Thank you for the N2 kudos, Nick. I feel very blessed, privileged and honored to have the opportunity to serve the riders by helping them get the most out of their track day experience and go home a better, safer, and faster rider.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.