Quiz questions

Forums ChampU ChampU Feedback Quiz questions

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Eric Marsh.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Eric Marsh
    Up
    Down

Since this is a place for feedback, I’d like to suggest that you make a lot of the questions more serious. Many of them are obviously not correct and so it doesn’t take much effort to find the right answers. Seems to me that you want to encourage students to think about the answers, otherwise why bother asking them?

Keith Culver
    Up
    Down

Eric,

Thank you. We take every piece of feedback and gather them for discussion.

This was and still is always a question for us. How serious or how light? Get too serious and people can be turned off. Get too goofy and people don’t take us seriously. This isn’t college and we don’t want people to pay money and be discouraged so we are trying to find the balance.

Our in-person schools are filled with skits and jokes and we are often complimented how our light tone with serious topics is refreshing to them. So we are just learning how to bring that same atmosphere to the digital world.

We will take this into consideration and very much appreciate the feedback.

Cheers,

Keith Culver

Eric Marsh
    Up
    Down

I wanted to think about this for a bit before replying.

I get what you mean about keeping it fun. I like to feel challenged too and I find that beating something that I have to work at is both fun and satisfying. Plus, exercising my brain by taking a quiz that challenges me makes things stick better.

But that’s just my take and I’m sure that there are those who disagree.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.