Mark Complete Button

Forums ChampU ChampU Issues and Tech Help Mark Complete Button

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Pawel Przywozny.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pawel Przywozny
    Up
    Down

When you finish a final quiz, you then get taken to a new course automatically. At the bottom there is a Mark Complete button. I hit this button once on accident, thinking I had to do it to get credit for the course I just finished. This moved me straight to the next course.

Its not a huge problem probably, but if this button can be removed, it probably should be. I can see someone hitting it, especially right after the first course where you dont know the process yet, and skip course #2.

If ChampU doesnt have access to customize this software, no big deal. But if you can, Id look into why this button exists even, or if it couldnt be a bit more clear that the previous course is 100% done and you are now looking at a totally new course.

Alex Hatfield
    Up
    Down

Hi, Pawel!

We included the button specifically to help people with the opposite problem: course sections not marking complete on their own due to users quitting, crashing, or otherwise not completing a topic normally.

We’ve added a “reset course progress” button on the user account page if you’d like to reset, otherwise you can complete the lessons by selecting them from the accordion menu.

Pawel Przywozny
    Up
    Down

Maybe the software can be programmed to hide the button if it can detect you haven’t even watched one video or entered the quizes even once. I totally understand the frustration of having an online course stuck at 99% complete for some reason. The button is useful for that. But going from 0 to complete? I make webapps for a living and still clicked it on accident. Makes me wonder how often there is some confusion about it being clicked, especially just coming out of course 1 while youre still learning the interface.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.