Great course

Forums Champ U ChampU Feedback Great course

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Giulio Toldo.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Giulio Toldo

Hi everyone,

I’ve come to know this course through some youtube videos triyng to learn how to ride and I absolutely loved it. I’m a beginner rider but I usually prefer to try new things with basic concept in mind rather than just throw myself in to the unknown, and this course is perfect.

I’ve noticed that subtitles are in English only, my father is a more experienced rider who would be interested in this course but he doesn’t understand English (we are italian), I could translate to him but I think that this could be an issue for many others. I know that this traslating job could not be worth in terms of cost-benefit but I think it could be really appreciated.

If you have the transcriptions of the videos I could try to make the italian version myself, for free obviously, to contribute to this amazing project you have.

Anyway, thank you very much for everything I learnt, I wll learn and I will be able to do with this course.

Giulio

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.