Got my mantra! What’s yours?

Forums ChampU ChampU General Discussion Got my mantra! What’s yours?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan Lazor.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deny Watanabe

Thought it deserved a post as it happened so naturally I didn’t even realize it was my mantra until I started repeating it mentally every timeI needed to focus. This is so weird, it’s almost like a spiritual thing or something. Anyway here it is:

“Light as a feather”

That’s it, and it really works! What’s yours? BTW feel free to use mine if you want 😉

Alex Hatfield

I use “Get in your bubble.” In the sniper community, it was a way of forcing ourselves to ignore everything going on and focus on what we’re doing.

Rick Browning

Mine is “breathe AND focus “

Back to go through the course again and am now exploring the Forums. THANKS to everyone here for all the great instruction and education!

Fred Pintchman

I may steal one as I can’t come up with something relevant. And I just noticed I forgot about it before riding. 😕

Susan Lazor

May be drifting a bit from the calming focused mantra feeling intended but for me… the following does it..
    Yippie-Ki-Yay Mother F*cker!

Its a reminder to always be aware of everything going on around me.. especially other drivers that either don’t see me or just don’t care. Ride my own ride and don’t worry about going as fast as others, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.