Drill Practice Log

Forums Champ U ChampU Feedback Drill Practice Log

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Rebeca Perren.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rebeca Perren

First of all – thank you for a fantastic online motorcycle curriculum! I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of the content and the clarity of instruction. The course was fantastic, offering comprehensive insights that have significantly enhanced my riding skills and confidence.

One suggestion I have is to provide a Drill Practice Log for riders (like a printable pdf). This tool would be incredibly beneficial for practical application of the course content. It could serve as a quick reference guide when practicing in different environments, such as parking lots. The log could be categorized into sections like “Parked Practice,” “Parking Lot Maneuvers,” “Riding Practice,” and “Car Practice.” Each exercise could include a few key instructions from the video content to facilitate quick recall during practice sessions. This way, riders can easily recall and apply what they’ve learned from the video and track their progress over time. It would add an interactive, hands-on element to the learning experience (for those of us that are not close to a track), reinforcing the skills and knowledge gained from the course.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Rebeca Perren.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.