“Most motor police are thoroughly trained in low-speed maneuvering, yet what most motor police don’t get enough of is high-speed training.”
DESIGNED FOR MOTOR OFFICERS
- Only MSF Recognized Tier Three riding school in the United States
- Creators of the US Marine Corps Rider Essential Skills Training (REST) program
- Founders of the famed Yamaha Champions Riding School, previously the Freddie Spencer High-Performance Riding School
- Training provider for H-D engineering department and Back-To-the-Track program
- Training provider for Bosch Electronics engineering department
- Training provider for Showa Suspension
- Level Three training provider for USMC
- Training consultants for the United States Motorcycle Coaching Association
Contact information for reference available upon request. Implemented with the Phoenix and Glendale Police Department. Pilot tested with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department – Motor Unit 2018 and Utah State Police – Motor Unit 2019
- Highway speed training for motor officers based on Champions Habits from Champions Riding School.
- Champions Habits developed from racing have been proven to make all street riders safer.
- Proper Brake Technique at speed.
- Compensating for lack of ground clearance.
- Adapting to varying road conditions at speed.
- Better control during a high-speed chase.
- How weapons training translates into rider training.
- Proper eye usage to compensate for the higher rates of speed
Reach out to us at email@example.com to get more details and see how we can make your motor officers safer by making them better.